Z71man
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: how do I turn on burst shots on my s5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Z71man,

You can count on us to help get  Burst shots turned on in your S5. I love this feature on my S5 too.  In order to turn on the Burst shots you must access your Camera.  Once in Camera, select the settings tool on the upper left corner.  Here you will be give various options on Burst Shots is one of them. Click on the option to turn on.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: how do I turn on burst shots on my s5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Z71man,

You can count on us to help get  Burst shots turned on in your S5. I love this feature on my S5 too.  In order to turn on the Burst shots you must access your Camera.  Once in Camera, select the settings tool on the upper left corner.  Here you will be give various options on Burst Shots is one of them. Click on the option to turn on.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes