How do i add someone to a group message that has already started
JESS6183

I mistakenly put a contacts land line and not cell phone into a group message...how do I add her cell phone so she can receive messages

0 Likes
Re: How do i add someone to a group message that has already started
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that your group conversation includes the correct contacts, JESS6183. What message app are you using? Have you previously created a group within your contact list that includes the landline number?

If the contacts were individually added when you composed the group message, you would need to start a new group text and re-add the contacts. This will ensure that going forward all texts are sent to this group.

AndreaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: How do i add someone to a group message that has already started
chuckerdon
Enthusiast - Level 1

Any chance this feature could be added to "Message+" ??   I'm assuming it's a Verizon product.  If not is there a Verizon supported message app that has this ability ??  There have been a few times, doing group messaging, that people that needed to be included that were left out.

Thx, and Happy Thanksgiving to all !

Chuck