How do i block outgoing international calls.
asmurthy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have incurred over $1000 dollar over past couple years. Verizon has even remove that feature from my Samsung phone. Version does no show an alert and will send notification after the fact and by then it  is too late

Labels (1)
Re: How do i block outgoing international calls.
ameliepedersen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am having the same issue and Verizon customer service tells you there is no feature to block international calls. Could Verizon implement that now? This is obviously malicious and kept on purpose as they rely on people making mistakes to charge them extra money. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning! We understand the importance of wanting to block the ability to be able to make a call to an international number. You would have the ability to block international phone numbers with Smart Family https://www.verizon.com/support/verizon-smart-family-faqs/#Verizon-smart-family (Question #3 under Contacts).  -Kevin

0 Likes
Floyd45

Blocking international calling used to be free. Now it costs a minimum of $4.99 per line for Smart Family. This is very shabby, especially since European calls are $3.00 per minute plus fees and taxes.

0 Likes