How do i set up multiple do not disturb times on the same day on the Galaxy s9 plus?
RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

On my old Droid Turbo, I could set up multiple do not disturb times on a single day.  I see no way to do this on my new galaxy s9 plus.

0 Likes
Re: How do i set up multiple do not disturb times on the same day on the Galaxy s9 plus?
bearone21
Legend

not sure you can on a samsung phone, only one was/is available on the old s3, s5 + current note5!!

Re: How do i set up multiple do not disturb times on the same day on the Galaxy s9 plus?
RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I worked with a tech support person yesterday and they put in an

enhancement request for me.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today about your Galaxy S9. I want to make sure that I understand your question. Are you looking for the phone to go into do not disturb automatically at specific times?

NicholeK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I want to be able to put my phone in do not disturb mode automatically as

follows:

Every day of the week 9:30pm-6:00am next day

Additionally

On Sunday 10:30am-12:15pm

And

5:50pm-7:15pm

At this time, this is not possible with this phone. I could do this with my

previous phone, a Motorola droid turbo. A samsung tech took control of my

phone last night and determined this is currently not possible, but said he

would put an enhancement request in for me.

On Fri, Mar 30, 2018, 6:50 PM vzw_customer_support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I did some digging and found an "out of the box" option that's sure to let you set up multiple DNDs. Using an app Activity Launcher from the PlayStore allows you to set up multiple. Let us know your results. 
The first 2 minutes here shows you how. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoUcC3510YA

RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I get this when I click on your link…

An unexpected error has occurred

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

This phone is very highly rated.  I do not know if this is a galaxy feature that was missed, or an Android feature that was not carried forward.  Personally, I believe this should be within the phones capabilities and I should NOT have to add an app to get this capability.  As I posted originally, this was available on an older phone from a different manufacturer in an older Android O/S.  (Android 6.0.1)  This phone is running Android 8.0.0. I am hoping the enhancement request gets this feature into the phone.  thank you for your time in working on this question.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

RFMODINE wrote:

I get this when I click on your link…

An unexpected error has occurred

Open the link from the community site and not the email notification of the post.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Saw the video. Looked at the activity launcher. Did NOT like what it said when you started it up so I removed it. Not really a good plan. Something about it could cause problems with the phone. (lost contacts etc.)