Re: How do i set up multiple do not disturb times on the same day on the Galaxy s9 plus?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand the importance of setting your device up to the way you want it. Especially with the Do Not Disturb feature, having your alone time for important tasks are very important. I found an excellent way to set up the do not disturb feature the way you would like it.

1. Go to Settings

2. Tap Sound and Vibrations

3. Tap Do not Disturb 

4. Tab the switch to Turn on as scheduled 

5. Then click turn on as scheduled

6. Once you are in this option, you will see the days and times you would like the Do Not Disturb to start and end.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance. 

ChetonJ_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: How do i set up multiple do not disturb times on the same day on the Galaxy s9 plus?
RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

This only allows a single setting. I can set every day for night time dnd,

but cannot add a schedule for during the day. I see no way to do this.

I need to have two additional scheduled times every Sunday from

10:40am-12:30pm, and 5:45pm-7:30pm.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018, 7:37 PM vzw_customer_support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

RFMODINE,

This may simply be a limitation of the feature that the phone offers. For additional scheduling options or features you can also look for other 3rd party applications within the Google Play Store that may better suit your needs. https://play.google.com/store?hl=en.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

This capability was available in android 6.0.1, and a Verizon person I

spoke with today confirmed it was working on her galaxy phone as well and

it is android version 7.x. not sure why it is not in 8.0

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018, 8:29 PM vzw_customer_support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for visiting our customer forums, RFMODINE. Sorry to hear about any trouble with setting up your Do Not Disturb feature. Have you tried setting custom exceptions?

0 Likes
RFMODINE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Doesn't work. There currently is no method to set the schedules I need. I

can only set a single schedule on given days. I need multiple schedules on

specific days as noted. This appears to have been omitted in this version

of the o/s.

On Thu, Apr 5, 2018, 8:57 PM vzw_customer_support <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I've arrived at that same conclusion, RFMODINE. Without the assistance of a third party app, only one DND can be set.

DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes