How do i use ringback tones on my s9
SRRAM75

I can't download Verizon ringback app because it is incompatible to my samsung s9+. Any ideas

0 Likes
Re: How do i use ringback tones on my s9
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Unless they have changed it, ringback tones are not compatible with VoLTE and Advanced Calling.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ringback tones are a great feature, SRRAM75. The Verizon Tones app is no longer coming preinstalled on our devices. You may now use our online Media Store to purchase and manage your ringback tones here: http://vz.to/2xea3qr . Does this help clarify things for you?

Lauren_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SRRAM75-

It is essential that we get your Ringback tones app working as it should. We will help you, no worries. Can you confirm you are downloading the Verizon Tones app from the Google Play store? When do you get an error that it's incompatible with your phone? Please share more details for us to better assist.

Carmen_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SRRAM75

The link shows an error and I try downloading it from the google play store.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018, 5:17 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
SRRAM75

I check it again today on goggle play and still says the same thing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SRRSM75, I use ringback tones so I understand why you would want this to work. Your new phone, the Samsung S9+ doesn't support ringback tones. We recommend that you download Slacker Tones from the Google Playstore for ringback tone options.

Trinette_VZW

0 Likes