How do you change the order of the pages on your phone?
Macb43

Somehow, the My Magazine page comes up as my home page instead of the original one.  Also, I keep getting question about using Touch Wiz for home page.  What in the heck is that?  My wife's phone doesn't ask her that.  We both have S5's.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: How do you change the order of the pages on your phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Macb43,  The Samsung Galaxy S5 is a great phone. You can disable the My Magazine application. When you are on the Home Page press and hold the Menu button. Click Home Screen Settings then uncheck My Magazine. Then press the Home key. This will turn this off.     RobinD_VZW  Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: How do you change the order of the pages on your phone?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Macb43,  The Samsung Galaxy S5 is a great phone. You can disable the My Magazine application. When you are on the Home Page press and hold the Menu button. Click Home Screen Settings then uncheck My Magazine. Then press the Home key. This will turn this off.     RobinD_VZW  Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport  If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes