How do you send multiple attachments with Messages+?
BUCKEYEFANATIC200

How do you send multiple attachments with messages+

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: samsung galaxy s8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to send multiple attachments is critical and I will be more than glad to help, BUCKEYEFANATIC200.  There are several ways to get the result that you are looking for.  I’ll provide you two different ways.  If you are in the Message Plus app, tap the compose icon (red circle with pencil on the bottom right corner) > enter the contact or phone number that you wish to send to > press the “+” sign to the left of where it says “Type a message” > tap on Gallery > When you see the photos in your gallery you want to tap and hold on the first photo and then after about 3 seconds of holding the photo it should say “1 Photo Selected” on the top left and then you can simply tap on additional photos to select > Tap on Attach > Type your comment and send.

The other way that you can do this is open your Gallery app > Tap and hold on the first photo for a few seconds and then it should allow you to select multiple photos > then tap Share > Select Message + from the list of apps > enter the destination and type your message and then press the send icon. 

AdamB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to send multiple attachments in a message is convenient Buckeyefanatic200. One you are in the text message, tap on the "+'<tap on Gallery

MichelleS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to send multiple attachments is critical and I will be more than glad to help, BUCKEYEFANATIC200.  There are several ways to get the result that you are looking for.  I’ll provide you two different ways.  If you are in the Message Plus app, tap the compose icon (red circle with pencil on the bottom right corner) > enter the contact or phone number that you wish to send to > press the “+” sign to the left of where it says “Type a message” > tap on Gallery > When you see the photos in your gallery you want to tap and hold on the first photo and then after about 3 seconds of holding the photo it should say “1 Photo Selected” on the top left and then you can simply tap on additional photos to select > Tap on Attach > Type your comment and send.

The other way that you can do this is open your Gallery app > Tap and hold on the first photo for a few seconds and then it should allow you to select multiple photos > then tap Share > Select Message + from the list of apps > enter the destination and type your message and then press the send icon. 

AdamB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes