Re: How move Apps button off the home screen?
Klue
Master - Level 1

Have you tried a different launcher other than touchwiz?

rkruz
Enthusiast - Level 3

no. Im afraid to mess with the phone too much. Is that part of the operating system? Scary for me to mess with something like that.

0 Likes
Klue
Master - Level 1

Google launchers for Android and get a ton of info about it.  It just allows you to customize how you want the phone to look and operate. If you don't like it delete it like you would an App or you can go back to your default launcher Touchwiz. Nova Launcher is one of the more popular ones.

rkruz
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ok sweet.  Ill look into it.  Thanks

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

rkruz, I apologize for the confusion in regard to what you meant for the placement of your apps shortcut icon. Thank you for providing us with the screenshot as this helps clarify completely what you would like to do. As jrh4054 mentioned, moving this app from the shortcut dock is impossible and is set by the manufacturer with the current software version. The reason why this icon cannot be moved is this is where you will need to go in order to access the applications on your device.

Kevin_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes