How to get rid of full screen?
SMKE10684
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everything is in full screen, so my home button and other buttons are not shown. How can I get rid of that option? I turned it off by the app, however not all apps gave me the option (facebook, when I'm in my settings, just to name a few)

0 Likes
Re: How to get rid of full screen?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SMKE10684, having the full screen all the time would be a bit problematic. I want you to be able to customize your display, so you can have things set the way you want. On the S9/S9+ the full-screen option is controlled by App. Some Apps are going to be set to be full screen or not. The decision for that is made by the App developer, who might need their app to run in full-screen mode for the best experience. It sounds like you know where to check the full-screen settings, but just in case you need it I'm going to share a link from Samsung with the details on what you can adjust for the display: http://spr.ly/6588De3Tp

Besides some specific apps, are there different places where you're finding the full-screen problematic?

JohnTr_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes