I am having very poor call quality over the last week or so
Cosswald

As of about a week ago, I have been having terrible call quality in my home. Prior to last week, call quality was great. I live in the NW suburbs of Chicago (zip 60007). Anything going on? Haven't changed any settings on my phone (Galaxy S8).

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: I am having very poor call quality over the last week or so
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want our customers to experience bad service Cosswald. Let's investigate your issues and get them resolved today. I was unable to locate any reported issues in your area. How is service while outside your home? How is data working? 

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cosswald

The call quality gets better when I get about 0.25-0.5 miles from my home.

This is a recent development and I haven't installed any new electronics or

anything like that.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2018, 2:14 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the information you've provided us and we're committed to finding a reason for your network problems. Do you know of any recent construction or changes to the are since you noticed the problem? We want to make sure we're collecting as much as information as possible to better help you.

Jesus_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Cosswald

No new construction. I am in an established residential area.

On Sat, Jul 28, 2018, 1:28 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
Cosswald

Any update on what might be going on?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Cosswald! Making sure you have a reliable service is imperative, and we would love to help you. We need to go through some troubleshooting on the device to help us eliminate factors. What is the make and model of your device?

Rachel_VZW

0 Likes