I can't access my apps saved to my memory card
Julieab22

Ever since last upgrade to marshmallow, I can't access my files or apps saved to my memory card.  I've tried to save most everything on the memory card since I'm always running out of space on the hard drive.

0 Likes
Re: I can't access my apps saved to my memory card
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you remove the SD card prior to the update?  What can you see on the card if you put it in your computer? (you will need an adapter to read the card)

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

the card may have failed, not because of the update.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Julieab22, we know how important it is to have enough space and access to what is on your SD card. The recent update on your phone does access apps and features differently from how it did before. Most of the time those apps would need to be completely uninstalled and then reinstalled. If you need media that is saved on the SD card like photos, videos and music, then connecting the SD card to your computer with an adapter would be the best option to save that media.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes