I can't get my phone to download from my computer
lapopessa

All I really want is to change my ringtone to music I like. But I can't get my phone to recognize any music that's on the phone now. So am trying to download it through Google Play. Which isn't working. Even though I transferred music from iTunes to Google Play on my computer, can't figure out how to download it to my phone (outside of a direct USB transfer).

I even went so far as to buy a copy of a fav song. So it's on my phone. But ringtone choice doesn't recognize it, can't find it. I am hating this phone right now.

0 Likes
Re: I can't get my phone to download from my computer
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can't download it to the phone from the Google Play Music app and make it accessible to you.  The Play music app downloads them to a temp file on the phone in a hidden folder.  You need to copy the music to the phone and place in the Ringtones folder on the internal memory for the phone to recognize it as an available ringtone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Re: I can't get my phone to download from my computer
bearone21
Legend

i save music to the pc/downloads, then email/save on the phone....then select that music for ringtone.

0 Likes