I can't make calls on my Samsung Galaxy S5. This problem just started in the past few days. When I try and make a call, it will never ring and the call will cancel.
duckcallr1

Just had this issue come up. When I go to make calls, it never rings. It will eventually cancel the call. Also, when people try to call me, they say it will either ring and never reach my voicemail or they will instantly get my voicemail. This does not occur on all calls. I have good/great service, have done a reset, checked my SIM card, checked airplane mode, etc. Nothing seems to resolve the issue. Anybody else dealing with this or know how to resolve it?

0 Likes
Re: I can't make calls on my Samsung Galaxy S5. This problem just started in the past few days. When I try and make a call, it will never ring and the call will cancel.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We want to get your calls back in action, duckcallr1! Did this start after installing new app or update? Have you tested this in different areas? Are your text and data connections still going through?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes