I can't use data to download or upload emails
PAUCAR47

Some how I shut of that function. I can only send and receive emails thru wifi. How can i turn that function back on?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: I can't use data to download or upload emails
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that information. Let's get this figured out. From your Galaxy S5 tap on Email> Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and tap on Settings> Tap on Manage Accounts> Tap on the email account we are working with> Tap on More Settings> Un-check Download only Via Wi-Fi.

AlbertoR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

PAUCAR47, we know how important it is to be able to communicate 24/7. Let's make sure your email is back up and running -- even without Wi-Fi. Can you please confirm the make/model of your device? What apps do you use for email?

SamanthaT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PAUCAR47

HI! SAMSUNG GALAXY S5. I USE MESSAGE+.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
PAUCAR47

I'm sorry. I use the Verizon email preloaded app.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying that information. Let's get this figured out. From your Galaxy S5 tap on Email> Tap on the three dots in the upper right corner and tap on Settings> Tap on Manage Accounts> Tap on the email account we are working with> Tap on More Settings> Un-check Download only Via Wi-Fi.

AlbertoR_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That was just the info that I needed PAUCAR47. Let's try to check out these settings to ensure that they are set up appropriately: http://spr.ly/65898tAct

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes