I have a Samsung s3 which is unlocked but now I am currently on T-mobile plan and also have data on this plan.My problem is that i can't access the data... Any suggestion how to make it work?
ardit

Any suggestion how to make it work?

0 Likes
Re: I have a Samsung s3 which is unlocked but now I am currently on T-mobile plan and also have data on this plan.My problem is that i can't access the data... Any suggestion how to make it work?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ask the users on the T-Mobile forum http://support.t-mobile.com/community/community what the APN settings are that you should be using.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: I have a Samsung s3 which is unlocked but now I am currently on T-mobile plan and also have data on this plan.My problem is that i can't access the data... Any suggestion how to make it work?
Not applicable

Have you installed the SIM card for t-mobile?   

This should be a no-brainier.    The SIM card is either coded for one or the other.     You can't have it both ways.  

If you still have an old sim for Verizon, you have to install it to use Verizon data.

0 Likes
21stNow
Master - Level 1

You can find the correct APN settings for T-Mobile on this document.