Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I love Verizon....BUT...Either Verizon or fate has it in for me.
chikidroid

I pre-ordered a Gold 128GB S6 Edge ON April 1st and got a ship date of May 1st. I also started the trade in process for my current Galaxy S3, so when my new phone came I could send in the old S3. ON May 1st my pre-order got pushed back to May 17th, and then TODAY I dropped my S3, and cracked the screen. So I still don't have my new phone, can't trade in the broken phone (at least not for $100 which was the deal), and I have to hope my broken phone continues to work until the new one arrives AND hope that my order doesn't get pushed back again when May 17th comes. This has really put me in a bad position and YES, me being dumb and dropping my phone today didn't help. But if my order was on time, I would have already turned in the phone.

I'm really disappointed in my first pre-order experience with VZW. Shouldn't have to wait a month and a half when you pre-order a phone. This is not the usual level of service I expect from VZW.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: I love Verizon....BUT...Either Verizon or fate has it in for me.
TheNatural
Novice

Sorry to hear that, but hey....at least it wasn't the Galaxy S6 Edge your dropped and cracked under a Edge agreement or that would have totally been another level of BAD. In all honesty, if you want something fast then don't pre-order it. We are not talking about an iPhone here and the corporate stores probably already got it before you. I would recommend coming up with another phone you can trade in under Verizon Edge which does not have to be your Galaxy S3. Expected ship date for your phone online is 5/21/15, this is a matter of supply and demand. I wouldn't blame Verizon too much, this is the biggest nightmare when it comes to iPhone releases as well. Everybody pre-orders the phone and ship dates get pushed back and back again and they all blame the carrier. Lol This is the manufacturer that needs to meet the demand, not any carrier. I hope your phone comes in sooner than later..... the new S6 depending on color and storage capacity has become a new headache for consumers just like with the new iPhone 6 and 6 Plus. This just means the new Galaxy's from Samsung are doing well.

0 Likes