I want to change the font color on my Samsung S7 lock screen.
julialickliter
Enthusiast - Level 2

Not the always on screen, but the lock screen. Yesterday I changed the owner information font color to blue, and now I can't remember how I did it. Very frustrating.  I want to return to white. The same color is also on my password pin screen.

Tags (1)
Re: I want to change the font color on my Samsung S7 lock screen.
bearone21
Legend

setting/wallpaper, select pic for both screens from pics you have or from the internet.

julialickliter
Enthusiast - Level 2

When going to settings/wallpaper I can see how to change a picture or a theme but I do not see how to change my lock screen font color. I already have a picture on that screen that I like, and the font is blue which blends in with the background. I don't want to change my picture or theme, I want to change my font back to white. The same blue color is also on my password pin unlock screen. I know this is possible because I changed it to blue but I just can't find how I did it.

bearone21
Legend

sorry about that, i misread your post!!

settings/display!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

julialickliter, I totally understand wanting to personalize your device. To change the font style for your S7, just the use the link I'll share below to pick which style you like best. For changing the color of your font, have you recently downloaded an App that allows for that kind of personalization on your device?

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-202823/

JohnTr_VZWFollow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

julialickliter
Enthusiast - Level 2

See the turquoise font? Hard to see which is why I want to change it to white. It was white originally and I changed to the turquoise. No idea how I did it. I don't have any other font color changing apps that I know of. This color is also on the lock screen where I put my owner information.
Screenshot_20180222-163930.png

0 Likes