Re: I would strongly urge Verizon to support Samsung Pay. Or you will see another customer leaving Verizon forever.
Jamison_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Duh -sorry. I think this is the only site i have ever seen that does that.

But still - Verizon - support samsung pay

0 Likes
Re: I would strongly urge Verizon to support Samsung Pay. Or you will see another customer leaving Verizon forever.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

I would suspect that every Forum site that uses the Jive platform format which is what the VZW community uses displays the username/name in a similar manner. For example, the T-Mobile forum, the Sprint forum, the Apple forum and many others around the world use a version of the Jive platform format.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tony_sp
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ditto here!

0 Likes
athousandyears
Enthusiast - Level 1

One of the reasons I switched to the S6 Edge was Samsung Pay. Now that Verizon is considering blocking it, I am considering switching to another carrier.