INTERNET CONNECTION ON S22 & S22 ULTRA
fms3

I recently purchased a Samsung S22 & S22 Ultra. My old phones used to get great reception (4-5 bars most places) and my new phones only have one bar most places (if any). That means my smartphone isn't smart at all. My S22 can connect to 5G (still no bars) but my Ultra will only connect to 4G. Both phones can sometimes connect to a website, but rarely can you open pages on that website. Verizon wants to charge me $500 to return/exchange the phones, in addition to the cost of the phones.

Who can I get to help with this situation?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: INTERNET CONNECTION ON S22 & S22 ULTRA
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

I would contact Samsung that is who the warranty is with Verizon Service along with Customer Service need alot of help. Just my thoughts. 

Wish you all the luck.

Salty, and yes I am user of Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra w/ VERIZON 

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
Re: INTERNET CONNECTION ON S22 & S22 ULTRA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, fms3. Thank you for reaching out to us with your concern. I regret to hear that you are experiencing issues with your device. I understand how important it is to ensure that you are able to get the best experience on your new devices. I know I depend on my own personal phone for everything that I do on my daily routine. Does the issue happen everywhere that you go? How long have you been experiencing the problem? ~Pamela

0 Likes