Icon Label Size
COUSEG46
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've changed the Screen Zoom, Font Size, and Grid Size on my S7. However, the labels on the folders and apps on my home screen are still very small and hard to read. Is there any way to increase the font size under these icons? Thanks.Screenshot_20180620-080725_Samsung_Experience_Home[1].jpg

Re: Icon Label Size
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

If you open those folders up you can drag out the apps you want onto the screen.They would then be the same size as say your chrome app shows.

Klue
Master - Level 1

Not with Touchwiz launcher, the default one on the S7,  but this might be done using Nova Launcher or one of the other launchers you can get off the play store.

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

Not sure what launcher my phone is using but I had to redo all the apps that I had on my screen. All I did was open all the ones that had more than one app in it and hold my finger on the one I wanted til it showed my screen and then I just put it where I wanted it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

COUSEG46, we understand the importance of being able to have larger font associated with the icons on your home screen. So far, it sounds like you’ve done a wonderful job by making adjustments to the Screen Zoom, Font Size, and Grid Size. These options are all helpful. If you’re main goal is to view larger icons and font size, we’d suggest trying to use the device in Easy Mode. You can learn more about this feature here: http://spr.ly/6586Dl7pw

Samantha_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes