Im trying to send myself an email from my S8+
wirelessman
Enthusiast - Level 3

Im trying to get the VR gear and I took a photo of my receipt and I emailed to my PC to finish this process. (Im uploading the receipt when asked). I have sent plenty of emails from my Samsung Note 3 (old Phone) so it should not be an issue. Anyone know what could be the problem ? On my phone I get the messages about "email failed" but no reason is given.

Any help is appreciated .

John

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Im trying to send myself an email from my S8+
deloused
Master - Level 3

If you have a data connection on your phone and the email is still failing verifying the account settings or removing & re-adding it may help if something is incorrect.

Email Account Common Settings - Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ | Verizon Wireless

View solution in original post

deloused
Master - Level 3

If you have a data connection on your phone and the email is still failing verifying the account settings or removing & re-adding it may help if something is incorrect.

Email Account Common Settings - Samsung Galaxy S8 / S8+ | Verizon Wireless

wirelessman
Enthusiast - Level 3

I  about to try what you suggested . Thank you so very much. I will let you know how this pans out.  Thanks again  for these links. You're very kind.  🙂

0 Likes
wirelessman
Enthusiast - Level 3

i figured it out. I just configured the email out of sequence kinda so I deleted the account and then followed the instructions to the letter, all is well now. Thanks for all your input.

0 Likes