Incoming calls go straight to voicemail without ringing.
HEIDIX29

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge and I have been experiencing problems in regards to incoming calls. I can not receive any incoming calls. When somebody tries to call my device it goes straight to voicemail. I can make outgoing calls, and 2 other devices on my account can receive calls. I have already cleared the cache, I made sure the advanced HD calling was turned off, do not disturb is not on, airplane mode is not on. When I tried to dial #611 from my device earlier, the recording just stated "Welcome to Verizon Wireless, your call cannot be completed as dialed. Please check the number and try again later" It was been about 4/5 hours and still, incoming calls are getting forwarded straight to voice mail. How can I fix this?

0 Likes
Re: Incoming calls go straight to voicemail without ringing.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The number for customer service is 1-800-922-0204 from a landline or *611 from your phone.

Have you tried turning off call forwarding? Call Forwarding FAQs | Verizon Wireless

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, HEIDIX29, and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your concern. We're here to assist you further and look into the options we have to get this fixed. The steps you've taken helps us determine more of the root cause of your current situation, and we appreciate this updated information. The next step, would be to perform a SIM card removal, this can be done by powering off your device and using something short and sharp like a toothpick or paperclip. Next, we'll put this in the SIM tray and let your SIM card stay out of the tray for 3 to 5 minutes. Now, insert your SIM back in and power back on your device. Once the power cycle has completed, we'll be right here waiting to review the results with you.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes