Incomplete connection, charging and no data, after 2nd android version pie 9 update
gartmann
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wasn't sure if this **bleep**'s now occurs readily on a Samsung S9+

The message says: Incomplete Connection .... Make sure the charger is properly connected ........ Do not show this again ...... OK

I'm currently traveling and don't have another cord to try. This is a samsung cord and charger. I get the message routinely with the wall charger or plugging it into my laptop. The S9+ doesn't **bleep**'s all software.

This started happening yesterday which is right after the 2nd verizon android pie 9 update: G965USQS3CSAG. This did not occur after the main previous pie 9 update: g965usqu3csab

What gives? It's a royal pain to be plugging or hitting the menu option a thousand times to get it to work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Incomplete connection, charging and no data, after 2nd android version pie 9 update
gartmann
Enthusiast - Level 2

OK, I stand corrected. I got home and tried another cable, plus the one in my car (that I forgot about). They both worked fine. That is very weird that I can have the "bad" cable plugged in and just hit a software option and then it works. Oh well. I'm just a dog waddling away with my tail between my legs 🙂

0 Likes