Inconsistent cell service
Clayton94
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently switched my S10+ over from Sprint to Verizon, in the hopes of getting a better signal at home and abroad. After activating my phone I was able to get 4g and 3 bars, but later in the day I was getting 3g with no bars or just flat out no service. I tried all the trouble-shooting steps, and I'm at the point of trying a factory reset. I talked to customer service and they seemed confused since i'm in a coverage area. I'm just really confused on how that my mom and sister are sitting beside me and getting excellent service, while I get a no network error.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Inconsistent cell service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's a great question, let's take a look. Please send us a Private Note for further assistance. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
Clayton94
Enthusiast - Level 2

Okay, I sent you a private message. If you have any solutions, I'd be happy to hear them.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Clayton94, we appreciate your private message. What ZIP Code are you currently having trouble? Are you having issues with calls, texts and data?

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
Clayton94
Enthusiast - Level 2

My zip code is 43314. For the most part, I'm able to have one or two bars and can send text messages. Although, when I make a call, I'll lose everything and get a no network error.  As for data, I can get a good 4g connection after turning airplane mode on and off enough times for a couple of minutes before losing it. Also, going outside doesn't improve my service.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that this has been an issue for you. In order to review this more we would have to look at your phone in more detail together. What is the make and model for your phone? When did you first start having issues with your connection? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes