Internal Service Failure
Ovenmit_981

When I try to open virtually any app I've downloaded from the Amazon Apple store I receive a message titled "Internal Service Failure" followed by another message disappears to fsst to read.  It that might say something about me not owning the app and then the app suddenly closes on me.  This is weird because all of these apps used to work fine in the past.  So I'm not sure what happened.  The internal service error message mentions something about Internet connectivity but my Internet is fine.  I've tried some troubleshooting but I haven't been able to fix the glitch yet.  I did receive an Amazon fire tablet and downloaded some apps on it around the time this happened.  But that shouldn't have anything to do with the problem on my S6 right?  Don't know how to fix this so anyou help would be huge.

0 Likes
Re: Internal Service Failure
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's see about getting this fixed. First thing I'd try (it's a good universal first step) is to turn your phone off for a minute and then power it back on. If that doesn't help, I'd be inclined to approach Amazon about this. It may not be a coincidence of timing.

noahs_VZW
FVZWow us on TWITTER @VZWSupVZWSupport response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Internal Service Failure
DiGravio1
Enthusiast - Level 3

Had the same problem sign out of your Amazon app and resign  in took care of the problem for me

0 Likes