Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is Bixby voice supposed to be working today ? I updated and still don't see the icon.
Angie70

Is Bixby voice supposed to be working today? I updated and still don't see the icon.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is Bixby voice supposed to be working today ? I updated and still don't see the icon.
LOVETOSHOP730

I have the same question. I just purchased the S8 plus and Bixby voice isn't working.  FRUSTRATING!!!

0 Likes
Re: Is Bixby voice supposed to be working today ? I updated and still don't see the icon.
charlesh7

It just pushed out to my Galaxy S8+.  So you should be getting it soon.

0 Likes
bd94s10

The Verge reported it is rolling out today. Tap the Bixby button and you should see the update now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for all your patience while we worked to with developers to get you great features, Angie70. Samsung Bixby Voice is now available for all S8/S8+ users. Once you access Bixby Home, you’ll see a prompt to update the Bixby app. Are you able to access Bixby Home? Have you received a prompt to update the Bixby Home application? Can you access the internet and other web-based applications successfully?

More great details about this feature can be found at http://www.samsung.com/us/explore/bixby/?cid=ppc-BixbyLP .

Thank you

JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes