Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is my s7 faulty
Amylollipop

My s7 has major issues. As im texting, all my letters come out incorrwcr. I have to go very slow. Also, it auto corrects perfectly spelled words to incorrect gibberish .

I select the chicken emoji and it t6rns it into something cometely different. I'm going to take my screen protector off because it's cracked anyways, but are there any known issues? I hate my phone and about to give up

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Is my s7 faulty
dexman

Zeroing in on the cracked screen protector, was the phone dropped or been subject to rough handling? Try clearing the Predictive Text, or, simply Factory Default the phone and see if that makes any difference.

If nothing works, is the phone insured? If so, reach out to the underwriter and see what they say.

Failing that, you might be looking at replacing it.

Re: Is my s7 faulty
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We want you phone to be working correctly. With the screen being cracked, basic to even advanced troubleshooting may not be effective as the phone is damaged. What troubleshooting have you done so far? Have you ensured there is no debris on the device? If you leave the on-screen keyboard on for an extended period, are buttons being pressed?

TylerK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes