Is the clock supposed to be on the screen when I am not using my phone?
BMOORE529

Is the clock supposed to be on the screen when I am not using my phone?it stays on all the time and afraid it will drain the battery ...also I can't sign in to use Bixby..it says I already have an account..as far as I know I don't have a Samsung account..thank u

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Clock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BMOORE529, we completely understand wanting to have great options on your phone. We are happy to help review both your concerns.

The screen on the Galaxy S8 is supposed to show the clock when off, it is part of their always on feature of the phone. It does use minimal power, but you can change a setting on your phone to turn it off. You would go to Settings, tap Lock Screen and Security, there you can go to Always On Display and slide it off if you wish.

Regarding the Bixby and Samsung account issue you are getting. You would need to contact Samsung directly, since Bixby and Samsung accounts are only associated with them. Here is a link where you can use their Forgot your ID or password link for help http://bit.ly/2tQK3kn

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Clock
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BMOORE529, we completely understand wanting to have great options on your phone. We are happy to help review both your concerns.

The screen on the Galaxy S8 is supposed to show the clock when off, it is part of their always on feature of the phone. It does use minimal power, but you can change a setting on your phone to turn it off. You would go to Settings, tap Lock Screen and Security, there you can go to Always On Display and slide it off if you wish.

Regarding the Bixby and Samsung account issue you are getting. You would need to contact Samsung directly, since Bixby and Samsung accounts are only associated with them. Here is a link where you can use their Forgot your ID or password link for help http://bit.ly/2tQK3kn

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes