Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Is there a short cut for placing phone into Vibrate when entering a Doctors or similar office?
SAG205

Is there a short cut for placing phone into Vibrate when entering a Doctors or similar office?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Is there a short cut for placing phone into Vibrate when entering a Doctors or similar office?
jrh4054

Turn the volume down until you see the sound icon with a line through it in the notification bar at the top of the screen.

View solution in original post

Re: Is there a short cut for placing phone into Vibrate when entering a Doctors or similar office?
jrh4054

Turn the volume down until you see the sound icon with a line through it in the notification bar at the top of the screen.

kincaed
Novice

On top of what jrh4054 stated, in my pull down menu - pull down from the top of the screen - I have the volume tile. If you tap on it once it goes from sound/vibrate to just vibratre. Tap again and totally silent. I find this a quicker method than using the volume down button and it saves wear and tear on the volume button.