Is there an APP like blocking mode? Or auto on/off?
loopner

I'm wondering if there is an APP avaialble that works like blocking mode?   Or perhaps something that automaticaly can turn a phone on and off?

My son takes it to school and will forget to shut it down.    We'd like it to go silent automatically during the day so there are no isses.   Darned if I can find something to accomplish that automatically.

0 Likes
Re: Is there an APP like blocking mode? Or auto on/off?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can try looking at Light Flow app. In the settings,  there is an option to turn off any LED blinking and sounds based on a schedule.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: Is there an APP like blocking mode? Or auto on/off?
loopner

Thank you for the suggestion but it appears to mainly control the lights.   It doesn't look like it will really do what I'm looking for.  I had an older phone that controlled the sound based on time.   Like I could set it to be mute for the next 90 minutes.   (this was before smart phones even!)

I'd love to find an app that can be set to automatically be in mute mode from 7:30 - 2:30 Monday - Friday (as an example) but automatically swtich to a normal mode outisde of those times.   

0 Likes