Issues after August 12. 2022 update
klt813
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the latest update, my Galaxy  S21 Plus screen is constantly freezing and becoming non-responsive. The non-responsiveness is from doing simple things like trying to pull down the settings, opening and closing messages plus, scrolling, and overall freezing. I've had to restart my phone on multiple occasions. Is this being addressed at Verizon? From what I have found in my own search for a fix, there are several known issues with the latest Samsung update. Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Issues after August 12. 2022 update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there. We're sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your Galaxy S21. Have you recieved an alternate update?   -Joel

0 Likes
nwalker77

Join the club.  There are massive issues with the last update.  Mine was signal issue and call issues.  Got the call issues fixed.  Still fighting Verizon to fix the signal issues......

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi nwalker77! Thank you for bringing this to my attention, in order for you can make a network update you can dial this *228, in this number you are going to make an update of the network and this can solve the problem you are having, in case this can't, please send us a DM or PM, so we can help you further with this problem you are having. 

0 Likes