Issues with SYNC and completing a call
CathyCC

Has anyone had this issue with the S9plus where you make a call from your SYNC system and the receivers phone does not get the call it goes straight to their voicemail.

0 Likes
Re: Issues with SYNC and completing a call
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CathyCC,

We want you to be able to enjoy your SYNC system to be able to make and receive calls so that you can safely use your phone while you are on the road. Is this only happening when you try to call other SYNC users? Were you able to use the SYNC system with this phone successfully before? Are you having any difficulty using your S9 Plus with other bluetooth accessories such as headsets or smart watches? 

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you enabled & connected to sync?

0 Likes
ZukeZamamee

I am having this exact same issue on my Galaxy S8+. Except it did not seem to be caused by an update but connected to to a Windows laptop (while both devices powered on and logged in) and copying files off of the SD card from my phone to Laptop. Internal files are fine. The SD Card files would show but would not be readable and was showing ad decrypted. I pulled it out and put it back in and now it says it was encrypted by a different phone. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello ZukeZamamee, we know the importance of being able to access the files in your SD card, and we're here to help. Just to confirm, are you still able to access those files with your phone?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes