Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Just got told at store that 32gb version is "announced".. When will it come out?
jacobweber2000

When will 32gb S5 come out? just talked to local store and they said it was announced.

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Just got told at store that 32gb version is "announced".. When will it come out?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi jacobweber2000 - We are dedicated to offering you the latest and greatest products! At this time we do not have specifics regarding a future release. Please be sure to sign up for alerts at http://bit.ly/dDumph.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Just got told at store that 32gb version is "announced".. When will it come out?
japetty

Announced where? I looked at VZW and Samsung NADA

0 Likes
bearone21
Leader

ask the store when it's coming out.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi jacobweber2000 - We are dedicated to offering you the latest and greatest products! At this time we do not have specifics regarding a future release. Please be sure to sign up for alerts at http://bit.ly/dDumph.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes
japetty

There you go another famous canned answer from those great folks at VZW that ought to make you inspired!

bearone21
Leader

ain't that the truth.

B33
Sr. Leader

Well if it's out or coming out. Droid Life, Android Central, or Phone Dog will be all over it..

japetty

Yes they would along with a few others.  I for one would like very much to see one but I guess the wait goes on for something with 32 gb internal removable battery and an SD slot.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

japetty We're glad to see that you're excited about new devices. You can sign up for email updates to stay current with the latest in VZW news. http://bit.ly/dDumph Are you having any issues w/your current s5?

Sheritah_vzw
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes
japetty

Thanks for the canned response but I will be able to find out if it happens sooner in other places than the sight you referenced but again thanks.

0 Likes