Keep having to reset S6.
summitcountydon

My daughters S6 which we just received on an upgrade keeps locking up, goes blank. Have to push the power and the minus key to reboot it. It is also happening to my Kyocera Brigadier which I received at the same time. A second S6 (my wifes) that came also is not having the problem.??

0 Likes
Re: Keep having to reset S6.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

summitcountydon,

Providing you with superior service is the number one priority here at Verizon Wireless. I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your phones but we will work to get this resolved for you. How long have you had both devices? Did this problem start happening the S6 immediately after purchase? With the Brigadier has there been any recent updates or changes to the device? Do you notice any type of patterns when the devices starts to have this problem?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
summitcountydon

We received both phones a few months ago. The S6 started with problems early on. The Brigadier also. There was an upgrade that downloaded overnight shortly after receiving it. I do believe the problems with it started shortly after that. The s6 shuts down, locks up goes blank, randomly. The brigadier seems to almost always lock up, go blank if left on charger overnight. But it also shuts down at other times. When this happens, both phones can only be reset by holding the power and minus key.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Summitcountydon,

We want your devices up and running properly at all times. Reboots and crashes can be very frustrating, and we want to help get this resolved.  Has there been any liquid or physical damage to the devices, please click for details http://vz.to/1i4YJnN ? Did you purchase any internal accessories such as SD Cards for the devices?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
summitcountydon

I'm sorry for delay in responding. I have been busy with work. Both phones keep having to be reset for no reason. No damage, no water Please advise. Thanks Don

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us. We appreciate the details. Were any external accessories purchased such as SD cards?

0 Likes