Latest marshmallow update Galaxy S7
Strongjt
Enthusiast - Level 1

“None of my apps will sync up to internet or server since recent marshmallow update I'm April/2016.  Really frustrated.  Did NOT have this  problem before the update!  Chrome still works just fine, but several if not all of my apps won't work.  Sounds like almost everyone is having the same problems!"

0 Likes
Re: Latest marshmallow update Galaxy S7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Strongjt,

Software updates should be making your devicve better not worse. It is concerning to see you are having this issue. Is the occurring on WiFi &/or cell data? Are all of your apps up to date (can check in Play Store)?

ChristineJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: Latest marshmallow update Galaxy S7
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Strongjt,

You have reached the right place for help with your applications . The software update was is intended to improve the function of your S7. How long has it been since your update? Are the applications you are having service issues also up to date? Keep us posted.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes