Latest update?
LINGOU42

The latest update to my phone has been terrible.  Having trouble answering the phone, doesn't connect with my car like it did. Randomly does whatever it wants to.  Same with my husbands everything is harder to work with.  Can this update be removed?  I really am dissatisfied with it.

0 Likes
Re: Latest update?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

The update can't be removed.  Sometimes a system cache clear helps after an update.  Which phone do you have?

0 Likes
LINGOU42

I have the S6 edge plus.  So does my husband with his we have the driving mode off but some how it is on all the time.  go to the settings and check and it says its off but if I send him a text it responds that he is driving and will get back with me.  Won't connect to the car radio for pandora everything worked fine until this update.  I hope the next one is better if I can't remove this one. We have had a [Removed] of a time with this.  Looks like we are not the only ones. I tried to find the clear cache but only thing that comes up is clearing notifications.

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to read about these issues LINGOU42. Updates are meant to enhancer performance not make them worse. Did you have any errors while updating? Let's try placing the device into safe mode and then retesting those functions. Here are the steps:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-174859/. Please give this a try.

BobbyN_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BAMP40
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I clear the cache on the iPhone 7?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

What a sweet phone you have, BAMP40. That system cache is aimed to help out with the Android devices, so let’s look closer at your Apple iPhone. What type of experiences are you having with it?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes