Latest update
Vabearhunter

This latest update has taken away my pop if I get a text message when my lock screen is on.. that was a real plus because of the meetings I'm in.. I've missed several important messages n late call backs because of it.. all of my settings are the same just doesn't pop up if my phone is lock screen

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Latest update
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Vabearhunter wrote:

This latest update has taken away my pop if I get a text message when my lock screen is on.. that was a real plus because of the meetings I'm in.. I've missed several important messages n late call backs because of it.. all of my settings are the same just doesn't pop up if my phone is lock screen

Is there any list of new features/changes included in the latest update?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Jallis
Contributor - Level 1

There is a setting under notifications for "Lock Screen Notifications". Turn that on and see if that solves the problem. That's what I have with Android 13.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us! I regret knowing you're having issues with your service and connectivity is important! Have you tried a Network Reset? If not, what type of device do you have? Typically, that helps get the device back on the network. *Angela

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

I will make a suggestion towards your  suggestion... DO NOT PERFORM A NETWORK RESET, UNLESS YOU CARE TO RESET ALL YOUR WI-FI PASSSWORDS, BLUETOOTH PASSWORD, AND ECT. RESETTING NETWORK HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THE CUSTOMER IS EXPERIENCING.  PERIOD!! 

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to ensure your notifications are set up the way you need, SaltyS21U_User! We are here for support and happy to help. Have you checked your notifications for these applications to ensure that they are enabled for your lock screen? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User
Contributor - Level 3

@vzw_customer_support 

*Cheyenne

Once again, I will ask you, to do your research. So you are 100% able to answer any issues and/or concerns with complete backup to your answers and/or advise you may share, before answering any customers issues and/or concerns. Until then I have nothing to chat with you about.

Thanking you in advance.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes