Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Latest update
Vabearhunter

This latest update has taken away my pop if I get a text message when my lock screen is on.. that was a real plus because of the meetings I'm in.. I've missed several important messages n late call backs because of it.. all of my settings are the same just doesn't pop up if my phone is lock screen

0 Likes
Re: Latest update
jav6
Leader

@Vabearhunter wrote:

This latest update has taken away my pop if I get a text message when my lock screen is on.. that was a real plus because of the meetings I'm in.. I've missed several important messages n late call backs because of it.. all of my settings are the same just doesn't pop up if my phone is lock screen

Is there any list of new features/changes included in the latest update?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Jallis
Novice

There is a setting under notifications for "Lock Screen Notifications". Turn that on and see if that solves the problem. That's what I have with Android 13.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us! I regret knowing you're having issues with your service and connectivity is important! Have you tried a Network Reset? If not, what type of device do you have? Typically, that helps get the device back on the network. *Angela

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User

I will make a suggestion towards your  suggestion... DO NOT PERFORM A NETWORK RESET, UNLESS YOU CARE TO RESET ALL YOUR WI-FI PASSSWORDS, BLUETOOTH PASSWORD, AND ECT. RESETTING NETWORK HAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT THE CUSTOMER IS EXPERIENCING.  PERIOD!! 

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I want to ensure your notifications are set up the way you need, SaltyS21U_User! We are here for support and happy to help. Have you checked your notifications for these applications to ensure that they are enabled for your lock screen? 

*Cheyenne

0 Likes
SaltyS21U_User

@vzw_customer_support 

*Cheyenne

Once again, I will ask you, to do your research. So you are 100% able to answer any issues and/or concerns with complete backup to your answers and/or advise you may share, before answering any customers issues and/or concerns. Until then I have nothing to chat with you about.

Thanking you in advance.

Salty... Oh, yes I am!!
0 Likes