Live Chat
MindiMc
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why does Verizon make it so difficult to sign on to a live chat with a Verizon representative.   I want to use my computer and do NOT want to us the phone.   I'm prepared to spend money, why are they making it so difficult?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Live Chat
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want it to be easy to communicate with us via chat. If you click here and follow the prompts, you will be able to chat with us: http://spr.ly/6604JJ1BG; -Jordan

0 Likes
I_W

This does not work. Each time I try to use the Chat option OR the Call Us option, it's as if I'm not even clicking anything. Also, when I try to use the We'll Call You option and get to the point to press Schedule, again, it's as if I'm not even clicking anything.

Verizon has the absolute worst website service to help their customers. However, I will say, IF (and that's a BIG "IF") you are indeed able to get in contact with any of their representatives, they actually do a phenomenal job of taking care of you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, no! We want you to be able to reach out for support without any issues. Does the problem persist on your cell phone, PC, or both? We're here to help via this platform. Do you still require Verizon Wireless customer service support?

-Kia

0 Likes
rhg1

Your chat link doesn't work. I get to the page where I can choose to "live chat," but from there, nothing happens. It worked last week, but not today?? And when I call, I cannot get through to a live rep no matter what I do. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get you the assistance you need here online. Please send a private note. 

*Gen

0 Likes
delacon

Afternoon:

I am out of town and lost my cell phone. I was trying to have one overnighted to me and dont seem to get it to work. Its troy deacon 434-221-6294.. Could you order me a galaxy mobile and have it overnight to this address. 5477 mooretown Road, williamsburg, virginia 23188

Just charge the phone to my account

0 Likes
plesae let me know if you got my chat
delacon

0 Likes