Lock screen while on a call.
FLUCKERPLUM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I lock my screen while on a call?  My face touches it and it goes crazy.  I can't seem to find anything about locking screen while on call.

0 Likes
Re: Lock screen while on a call.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching out to us. We want you to have a working device. When did this first start? What is the make and model of your device?

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
FLUCKERPLUM
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since the day I got the Samsung S8 phone from Verizon.

On Mon, Sep 11, 2017 at 7:32 AM, vzw_customer_support <

bearone21
Legend

set the timeout to 30 seconds in settings/display

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the additional information provided Fluckerplum. I know how frustrating it can be to experience difficulties with your screen while you are on a call. The good news is that there different settings on your phone that you can adjust to prevent this from happening. First, you can adjust display settings on your phone by tapping settings, then display. Ensure Smart Stay is disabled. Under screen timeout, you can adjust the screen to timeout at 15 seconds. After 15 seconds, the screen will timeout and prevent it from access other apps while on a call. Keep us updated if this helps. 

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes