Lollipop is terrible!
manolita

Lollipop is terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible terrible! My S5 slows down considerable, has to "think" from one open app to another, finger swipe works poorly, apps stops in the middle, response is slow, keyboard freezes from time to time. I am so upset with the so called "upgrade" which was forced on us When is a new update to fix all these problem going to come out?

0 Likes
Re: Lollipop is terrible!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
manolita,

We understand the important of having a reliable phone, and the expectation to work as smoothly as possible. I'm sorry to see you're upset; software updates are released by the manufacturer and develop. They are required, especially if the device is still under warranty. However, I'm pleased to say we can help, we'll do everything possible to get your back to running smoothly. Which applications "slow" to launch? Please describe what you mean by swipe working poorly. Are you using the native keyboards? How do the other keyboards function?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Lollipop is terrible!
devedsmith
Enthusiast - Level 3

I totally agree and I have the same problems. It's the slowest ever. I used to like this phone and now I hate it. Since the update simple things like taking a picture or making a call are extremely frustrating. The dialer does not lock when you raise the phone to your face and in most cases disconnects the call when the phone touches my cheek.

Lately, my phone overheats. I have to put it in the freezer or just turn it off. Not a very useful product.

I've done a factory reset and everything performs as slowly as before. Factory reset does not fix it.

0 Likes