Lost Calendar events
BTrousdell

Hello,

Yesterday a tech told me that since everything was backed up on the cloud, i should do a Data Reset ti improve my phones performance. Now I have lost all my calendar events. Is there any way I can recover this? I am logged into GMail  and tried to sync to no avail. HELP

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Lost Calendar events
deloused
Master - Level 3

The Verizon cloud doesn't backup Calendar data, but the individual calendar apps do. I personally use google calendar, if you were also using it have you downloaded the Google Calendar app, or checked to see if your Gmail shows your calendar events when signed in from a computer? Or might you have been using a different app such as Samsung Calendar?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

The Verizon cloud doesn't backup Calendar data, but the individual calendar apps do. I personally use google calendar, if you were also using it have you downloaded the Google Calendar app, or checked to see if your Gmail shows your calendar events when signed in from a computer? Or might you have been using a different app such as Samsung Calendar?

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

are you using something different than the gmail calendar??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! Sorry to learn your calendar appointments are missing, BTrousdell! We want to help any way we can to get those back. Did you see all the events when you logged into your Gmail on the computer? Do you have another email service like Outlook that they could be saved with?

NicoleB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes