I used to really love my S5 but the latest update has turned it into nothing but frustration. I'll try to keep this short...
1. The OS overall is very sluggish. Tapping anything is very slow to respond. Sometimes I have to tap twice or three times. Sometimes I have to lock and unlock for it to respond at all. Sometimes when I try that it just reboots all on its own.
2. The animations seem to bog down everything and flicker - and that's when they animate. NOTHING is smooth and mostly it's just a screen blink and then "something happens" and then I get a result. Sometimes.
3. Biggest frustration of all: There are no more notifications on the lock screen??? And for some reason the screen wakes up every time I get a notification but there's nothing too see. Seems to serve no purpose except to allow my thigh to unlock my phone an open apps in my pocket while I walk.
4. Most of the time when I unlock it seems that the home screen needs to refresh. It takes up to 10 full seconds for the home screen to draw.
5. Every once in awhile the keyboard randomly appears on the home screen when I unlock.
6. The Task Manager is very frustrating to open. Used to be very quick and easy to use... now it takes forever for it to open and doesn't actually kill ALL listed apps like it used to.