Marshmallow update
Pete78
Enthusiast - Level 1

When will the Marshmallow update be available for the Samsung Galaxy S6?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Marshmallow update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Coltonjdavis, I know that software updates are highly anticipated. The update will come for you. Keep an eye out for it in your phone and check our news page often > http://vz.to/1KowmPp

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

No specific date. 

0 Likes
dylanleis9080

Have you heard anything about the update?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

No.

0 Likes
coltonjdavis
Enthusiast - Level 2

According to everywhere else its supposed to be available end of March.  That would be today.  According to Verizon they have no date in sight.

0 Likes
coltonjdavis
Enthusiast - Level 2

Sprint has rolled out Marshmallow for the edge plus.  Now when will it be available for us?

Find and update the software version on your Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Coltonjdavis, I know that software updates are highly anticipated. The update will come for you. Keep an eye out for it in your phone and check our news page often > http://vz.to/1KowmPp

MarcusS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
JTCornish
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is every reply from Verizon regardless of topic always "Blah blah blah [sentimental assurance] blah blah blah [ambiguous reply to question] blah blah blah [thanks for tolerating our garbage!!!]"???

0 Likes
dondon11
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
JTCornish
Enthusiast - Level 1

How do you figure? Are you just thinking optimistically?

0 Likes