Re: Marshmallow update
cspencerjr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Add me to the list of 411 error's. Guess just watch the forums and wait.

charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

It's not just him that is having the problem.  Lots of us are, but no solution from support.  I even did a factory reset and still get the error.

0 Likes
HighDesert
Contributor - Level 2

ZepGuy wrote:

This is what I was just told in chat with Verizon:

"We have had a couple other customers chat in with the same issue (in the past 10 minutes) and we did confirm with Samsung that the Marshmallow update is on hold right now because of some bug fixes. They do not have an estimated time for the release of the update yet but once it is known it will become public."

I wonder what the bugs are that need fixing.

As I reported this morning, I successfully installed Marshmallow, and I haven't noticed any bugs...yet.  Hmmm.... ?

0 Likes
JP_Nelson
Enthusiast - Level 3

Downloaded this morning and installing now.

0 Likes
TheS1R
Contributor - Level 2

Successfully updated this morning.

0 Likes
charlesh7
Enthusiast - Level 3

I tried again about 1:30 this morning and it downloaded fine.  Must have been a problem with their servers.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JP_Nelson, we will get your phone updated. Have you power-cycled your phone? Could you test in Safe-Mode? http://spr.ly/6580Bicdk
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Ayackstar
Enthusiast - Level 2

No, your ideas didn't work!  Any other bright ideas?

0 Likes