Marshmallow update
jkanderson

This is the WORST update for the Samsung S5. It turned my phone into something awful. After the update, my phone is so slow, drops calls, tells me I have new text messages when I don't. The phone won't stay charged all day since the update. BAD CHOICE Samsung. DON'T UPDATE.

0 Likes
Re: Marshmallow update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jkanderson,

Oh no! Software updates are supposed to enhance your phone, not hinder it. We want to make sure we get to the bottom of all of these issues. Do you notice the dropped calls happening everywhere or in once specific location? When you say that the phone is slow, can you elaborate a bit more of what you mean?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Marshmallow update
jkanderson

Thank you for a response. The dropped calls happened both at my home and in a public place; both had wifi if that matters. Slow as in when I type in my code to unlock my screen either it doesn't appear and you retype it thinking it wasn't entered then it appears as an incorrect code because it's been entered twice. Messages sometimes take a bit of time to send. I'll read a text message, however, it still shows I have unread messages.

The battery life now deminishes to the point where the battery doesn't last the day. My phone use have not changed since this upgrade. I would like to warn people DO NOT authorize this upgrade.

jkanderson

0 Likes