Message+ - Send Individual Text to Multiple Contacts At Once
Verizon1770

Every holiday, I send well-wishes to certain people in my contacts lists.  Currently, I compose the first text and copy it before sending it.  Then I open each contact and paste the same message - something like "Happy New Year!" etc.

I don't want to send it as a group message because I would like to keep each message in their individual conversation for future reference.

Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ - Send Individual Text to Multiple Contacts At Once
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to help clear up the details on sending out messages to multiple parties at once, Verizon1770. Currently there isn't a way to send a group message out to multiple parties at once within Verizon Message+ without the others in the group text message seeing the other contacts listed. We love that you are sending out holiday well-wishes, that's great! Does this clarify? 

-RSM

0 Likes
laila805

Hi Verizon, it has been about 3 years since this inquiry was posted. With new developments in technology does Verizon have future plans to finally incorporate sending an individual text to multiple contacts at once on Message +? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning. We don't have any news about any future enhancements, however, your feedback is welcome. You can find the developer's e-mail by searching Message+ or Verizon Messages in the Play and App store. That would be a great way to present your feedback to the people working on the app.

~Jesse

0 Likes