Message+ not sending notification to bluetooth device.
jugenjury

I looked around and couldn't find anyone else with this issue. When I use the default messaging app, I will get notifications on the cellphone and any attached Bluetooth device to alert me that I have a new text message. When I use Message+, I get the alert on my cellphone and sometimes (about 10% of the time) in my car but never on any other attached Bluetooth device. When I'm at home, my phone attaches to a BT device that's supposed to alert me to texts and calls so I don't have to carry my phone around my house. This is frustrating as I know this worked in the past to alert me when I received a text message and the contact info for the person that sent it. As a result, I find that I miss text messages when I'm home and only notice it days later when I open up the Message+ app and go to that person's message thread.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Message+ not sending notification to bluetooth device.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, jugenjury. We know how important it is to be notified when someone reaches out to you via text, and we will do everything in our hands to help. We have some questions to better assist. Do you receive alerts from other apps on your Bluetooth devices? You mentioned that sometimes you don't see the texts until days later. Does the message not show a notification on your phone?   DavidR_VZW

0 Likes