Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Message+ overlay pop up after update
Squibbs

Right after the update on my phone yesterday 6/7/19, every time I would get a new text the message + app would show a nice, rounded corner, medium font, pop up near the top of my screen. I loved it!

My phone died and when I powered it back on, the pop up stopped appearing 😞

It isn't the pop up that occurs when you go to message +, settings, notifications, enable pop ups. I have checked in phone settings, apps, message +, notifications also.

I've been on the line with Verizon tech support for 54 minutes and gave gotten no help at all. In fact, I have been on hold for the past 15 minutes. Typical Verizon grrrrrrr. 

Please help, this pop up feature was cute and super helpful. 

Re: Message+ overlay pop up after update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Having this pop up appear is a nice feature. What model Samsung Series do you have? Is Message+ Updated to the latest version (Go to Play Store> Tap Search> Enter Verizon Messages)?   AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes